Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Works-for-Me Wednesday


Cleaning isn't a task I dislike, per say. It's just one that I find I don't always have time for with our current schedule. But being the clean & organized person that I am, I can't stand to have piles lying around the house or crumbs on my counter (the floor's okay, but the counter needs to be clean...weird, I know).

One thing that has helped me with this is setting up a cleaning schedule. There are three weeks on the schedule with one task given to each day. In assigning tasks, I considered my work, ministry, and extra stuff into the schedule. Saturdays have two and are usually the more time-consuming cleaning. I don't always follow the schedule day-to-day. It really helps out is when I've been really busy and realize that things have piled up around the house. You know, that layer of dust on the back of the toilet, etc. I use to get frazzled realizing how much "needs" to get done, but now I just go to my schedule and see what needs to be done for today.

Let's see...sweep kitchen

No comments: