Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy to hear...

{Side Note: Sometimes I can't stand having a space to put a title, because I don't always know what to say!}


The other day my boss was relaying a story that was told to her about a family from her church. There was a family gathering and all of a sudden the 2-year-old son went into an asthma attack and then stopped breathing. While all the adults were surrounding the 2-year-old and trying to figure out what to do next their 6-year-old daughter slipped out of the room. A few minutes later the little boy started breathing. Shortly after the daughter reappeared, her parents asked her where she had been and she told him. She'd been praying for her little brother in the other room. She told her family her teacher at school taught her to prayer and that we can pray to God when we're in trouble.
It turns out that the little girl was one of my students that graduated last year and I was the teacher. It's my little Michelle!

No comments: