Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Creating Keepsakes: Crazy Alterable Contest


Creating Keepsakes (my favorite scrapbooking magazine) is holding a crazy alterable contest. The rules?

I mentioned I was tempted to alter this Listerine box that my cat has taken a liking to, but thought it was a crazy idea. Not only did some people like the idea, they encouraged it! So in that spirit, you have three weeks to alter an unusual, crazy, or completely ridiculous object. Make us laugh as you try to come up with the most outrageous. Upload to our gallery and link in your entry form to be considered.

My "crazy alterable" was taking a prescription bottle and turning it into a "Get Well Soon" card. Unique, fun, and with room to send some goodies!

No comments: