Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Scrapping Like Crazy!

Since I've been on Christmas break from school I've been scrapbooking like crazy! Nearly every day I've worked on a layout, made a trip to Michaels, drew future layouts, wrote scrapbooking articles for my Hub Pages (that's another post), made birthday cards all the way until May, printed pictures, made some collages, and even finished 10 mini albums for my future Etsy store.

Whew! It's been fun...One of my goals for this year is to catch up on some scrapbooking and try to stay current. So, I've joined the Big Picture Scrapbooking free class Get a LOAD of This! It's a challenge to do a layout a day or to complete 31 layouts by January 31st. I think I've already done...let's see 4 or 5 counting the three collages I did yesterday. I'll hopefully get around to taking and posting pictures from some of my projects later.

31 layouts...I've got it covered.

No comments: