Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, March 24, 2008

This is today...

So...I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately. I've been thinking about a few things I want to blog about...hypocrisy in the church (ie, being fake), natural childbirth, preparing for pregnancy, and there was something else I was thinking of this morning...but I don't remember now. I like writing about "stuff," because it helps me process why I'm thinking what I'm thinking and to see where my holes are.

Oh! I remember the other thing...it's the problem with "spiritual experience." And I've also been thinking about the use of spiritual gifts or the lack thereof. Mine in particular. The problem with thinking about these things is that they're not small topics, but I think on them in these little spurts of time and then they get intertwined with each other. I think that's why I want to blog about them. So that each one gets set straight (at least in my own head) by itself.

Then there's a little list of things to do. Some are wants, some are needs. But I'm tired today. I did spend some time updating my Good Reads account. I haven't done that in a while. And I even made a few years. Woohoo! And put in the cute little widget down on the sidebar. Oh, yeah...it's a pretty book list! That's life...at least for today.


Oh...I also got my copy of Lies Young Women Believe (authors Nancy Leigh DeMoss & Dannah Gresh) that I've been looking forward to. I'm reading Lies Women Believe with my CPR group, but I'm excited to read this one and use it with the junior high girls at church. I've got to read it first...

No comments: