Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our March for Babies Letter

Dear Friends & Family,

I'd like to share with you and event I am participating in this year. March for Babies (previously Walk America) is a walk designed to raise funds and awareness in improving the health of babies. Their goal is improve babies health by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality through research, community services, education and advocacy.

This walk is personal for me, since Joe and I lost our baby in the fall due to a miscarriage and dear women in my family have lost children in stillbirths, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and miscarriages. These are no longer things I hear about that happen to other people, but have become a part of my life and history. It is my desire to educate myself and others in helping to bring about healthy babies for all.

There are two ways you can help this cause:

Donate. You can join us by donating as a sponsor by logging onto http://www.marchforbabies.org/justgrace (see the box on the side: Help Me Save Babies).

Join our team. You can join Joe & I as part of our walking team by logging onto http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=509981 and click on the “Join this team” button.

March for Babies in San Diego will be taking place:

When: 4/26/2008, 9:00 AM Where: Balboa Park, 2125 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA
How long: 5 miles

Thank you,
Joe & Jessica
Team Addison

No comments: