Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sleep is kicking in...

I thought I could stay up past nine o'clock just fine tonight. (It's about 10pm now.) But, I'm fading fast. I wanted to spend some time commenting on blogs that have visited me, but my eyes are getting droopy.

You see, last night I fell asleep somewhere between 8:30pm and 9pm (I was reading when it happened, so I can't say exactly...). And Sunday night, I was in bed by 9pm and if you count Saturday night (in Indiana) when we went to bed at 11:15pm east coast time, which is really 8:15pm on the west coast....then this is the latests I've stayed up in that last three days! Woo hoo!

I'm thinking I'll try to push through the tiredness. I mean, I do need to make a menu plan so I can make a grocery shopping list for my shopping day tomorrow. And it seems I can only really do that when I tell myself, "But...I need to post Menu Plan Monday!" (Even though I've already done two dinners this week!)

So...I'm off...

No comments: