Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, February 25, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven Monday

Well...I don't have many drawers in my house and all of those stay in a pretty tidy shape, at least most of the time. But Friday I was working on straightening up a few cabinets. Here's my before and after pictures:




This is my craft cabinet. I forgot to take a picture before I started taking things off the shelf.


Here's what was on the top two shelves. I decided to make this cabinet our "extras," all the things we've stocked up on from sales. And a few crafty things that wouldn't fit in the new cabinet. I also have lots of lotions and potions from my students. It's great to get gifts--and I definitely won't need to make any trips to Bath and Body Works any time soon! ; )

This is the new craft cabinet. I still haven't gotten to the top right shelf, but I'm working on it.

To see what others are doing this Monday, check out Biblical Womanhood.

No comments: