Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Finally...Book List 2008

I've been wanting to post my book list for the year these last few weeks, but never really got to it. The reason, in part, being I haven't finished my list. I figured blogging about it would help me to put my thoughts down on paper. So, this is my "working" book list:

Biographies






Flannery O'Connor (I haven't decided on which biography)

Fiction/Literature











On Writing


(I've started this last year, but it's a long read...)

Children's/Young Adult Literature









This is just my running list. I still want to add one more category. There's likely more I'll want to add, some I'll put down and not pick back up, and some that I'll forget altogether. What are you reading lately?


No comments: