Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's that time...


I participated in this last year, but I have such a hit and miss blogging style (something I'm trying to work on) that I don't know that I have many consistent readers. Maybe four, that I know of. And three of them are related to me. The fourth I've known since diapers.

But I'd like to get out there in the blogging world and meet more people. I definitely enjoy perusing the blogs of others and I have my top 4 blogs that I check daily. But this year...maybe, hopefully, it's at least my plan to blog more...be more specific (but random as life leads, because it always does) and whatever else!

You don't have to be a mom to join (I'm not). You don't even have to be a girl! (Yew, boys have cooties!) Leave me a little note if you're joining in (or even if you're not). I'd love to make some blogger friends. I hope to see you at The Ultimate Blog Party!


(Oh, do you want to know a secret? I'm planning to launch a new blog on my favorite hobby...scrapbooking!)

No comments: