Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Joy of CVS


This is what I got on my trip to CVS this morning. All of this came to a total of $36.50. After the sale promotions and coupons I paid the remaining balance with 2 CVS gift cards (from when we got our Ethiopia prescriptions there, which equated to about $150 to gift cards). The balance came up to $1.81. Instead of whipping out the last gift card, I paid it from the change in my wallet.

So, $1.81. I saved$34.69. And got $15 in extra bucks, plus a coupon for $5 off $25. I'm excited. CVS is so much fun!

For more of the fun, check out Money Saving Mom---she gives you the break down on how to do it all!

No comments: