Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, February 14, 2008

In honor of Valentine's Day



Instead of celebrating Valentine's Day today, we're flying to South Carolina to visit my family. So, instead of sitting over a candlelight dinner we'll be sitting in close quarters for about 7 hours. But I just wanted to say to my sweetheart...

I love you and am so glad you choose me to be your wife. I love living life and growing with you and am so eager to become parents and grow through life. There's so much ahead of us...you give me so much joy, my love. I thank God for you...

No comments: