Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A week from today...Election Day

In honor of the upcoming elections, I thought I'd post a few videos that have been passed my way. Sad, but true and they definitely hit the entertaining mark.

MSNBC published an article this morning on rumors and the election: Rumors increase in last days of campaigns





This one is just plain interesting. Is Obama a natural born citizen? Oh, and a judge already ruled this case (see here).

No comments: