Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Made to Worship



You and I were made to worship
You and I were called to love
You and I are forgiven and free

You and I embrace surrender
You and I choose to believe
You and I will see what we were meant to be

- Chris Tomlin, Meant to Worship


What I love about this song is that it's so basic...it's the fundamentals of our walking in freedom, faith, and fullness in Christ. We were created to worship God the Most High. We were called to love the Lord and others--the believing, unbelieving, enemies, etc. We are forgiven and free. We are now able to embrace surrender. Surrendering our all to the Lord...giving our whole being to Someone much great and more worthy than ourself. In these things we see what we are meant to be.

It's so simple, but I love the proclamation.

1 comment:

Barb G said...

Jessica,
HI! I'm knew to blogging and I think it is such a cool medium to express ones self and have meaningful interchange. I could easily seeing it taking up time I don't have, but for now I am enjoying getting to know you in ways I never could have!! You ARE a royally wonderful sister!!
Love,
Barb Gowen