Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm back!

There seems too many good things to say and post that I don't know where to start! Well, I'm on vacation now. WooHoo! I've got three weeks until I start teaching again. Two of those weeks will be spent at home working on my writing projects, sewing, scrapbooking, and youth ministry. The third week I'll spend in South Carolina visiting my family. The next three weeks are going to be great!

My mornings are going to be focused on writing, editing a book on Grace as a study of 1 Peter. Title? The first one was What does Grace Mean?, but I'm not so sure. If I get that finished I'll go onto the final chapter of The Heart of a Princess and editing that project. We'll see. And my afternoons will be filled with sewing and scrapbooking. I think I have like 7+ shirts to work on 2 dresses and some stuff that just needs little alterations. As for scrapbooking, my plan is to finish my wedding album by the time we go to South Carolina (there's going to be a party/wedding reception) and work on a project for my sister's birthday. I'm also testing out different scrapbooking software. I'm pretty sure I want to go digital. So, if you have any or know of any that's good (ie, like the embellishments, fonts, and etc. look realistic) let me know!

Well, I'm off to do more editing...Later I'll post more. I've got a lot of good quotes and stuff from sermons (wasn't that eloquent?) to share. It's really good. Oh, and I have been taken more pictures in the last month that need to be uploaded. Maybe I'll get to that a little later. Well, have a blessed day!

No comments: