Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's 3am and I'm writing this post...

Joey's been sleeping well lately. He goes down for the night between 6:30pm and 7:30pm, then sleeps anywhere from 10pm to 1am before he wakes up fir his first feeding. He wakes up again anywhere from 3am to 5am for the next and then (most days) is back to sleep until 8:30am or 9am.

But a few times a week he wakes up, eats, and stays awake. Hence the reason I am writing this post. I guess he's gotten enough sleep and needs an intermission to play. I can't complain. He's not crying or screaming and rarely fussy, he just needs to get tired again. While he's having his play/get tired again time, I read, blog, or browse the internet. So, yes, I'm awake...kind of.

I've been meaning to update my blog lists for a few months now. I have two new blogs I've been reading and enjoying...and they happen to be sisters!

Introducing...

Empowered Traditionalist by Christa Taylor (who happens to own her own clothing website, cute & modest clothes at Christa Taylor)

Passi0nate Homemaking by Lindsey Edmonds

I'll say a little more about them & why I like them when it's not 3am and I have more than one hand free (yes, I'm chicken pecking).

Another introduction...


Also, I've yet to announce here that I launched a new blog in September/October. The topic?

Scrapbooking.


Here's a blurb from the About page:

Such a Time Scrapbooking is not your usual scrapbook blog, it is so much more. Our desire at Such a Time is to provide scrapbookers and papercrafters, of all skill levels, the tools and inspiration to enjoy scrapbooking and improve their skills.

We believe that scrapbooking is easy, simple, and accessible to everyone. We’ve heard too many women say, “Oh, that’s so cute! But I could never do that. I’m not creative.” Our hope is to demystify and simplify the scrapbooking process, while encouraging scrapbookers and papercrafters to explore and enjoy the process of creating.

Our goal is to offer step-by-step tutorials (with pictures), how-to articles, organizing tips, design layouts, and a weekly introduction to scrapbooking. As we grow, the list will expand to include weekly challenges, contests, giveaways, and a community gallery and forum.


Go and visit! I'm off to bed...finally.

No comments: