Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm Back...

S0, I haven't posted in five months, what can I say? I moved into an apartment, was training for my first 5k, then came the holidays, and of course there's wedding planning (only six weeks to go!).

I've missed blogging, but for the most part kept up with reading others blogs. I don't even know what exactly to write about right now. I'll figure it out soon enough. There's been plenty of things I've came across that I thought, 'Oh, that'd be good to blog about.' I just need to get back into it. Although I can't guarantee any consistent blogging, I am getting married in six weeks :) I'm going to try. So yes. Be prepared all you bloggers that are browsing or not browsing, perhaps not even reading. That's okay. I'm having fun by myself.

No comments: