Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bridal Shower Pictures!

Here are some pictures from my bridal shower last Saturday. The theme was a tea party and the ladies did such a wonderful job with it!



A surprise serenade from Robbie, a friend of mine's son.

This is Ann, my other matron-of-honor.



My mom and I






Gathering to pray



(the lady in the pink on the left is Karen, my soon to be sister-in-law & matron of honor)






(The lady on the right is Grandma Bernie, Joe's grandma.)






Me, my mom, & my sister























4 comments:

April said...

Oh, wow, now that's my kind of bridal shower! (I kept checking your blog yesterday for pictures...see, I do read your blog!!!) Wish I could have been there...I'm glad your mom and Maddie were able to make it. I can't wait to see all of you! :-)

Jessica said...

So you do read it...yeah! I promise (or I'll try as hard as I can) to get pictures of the flowers up this week.

Less than three weeks to go!

20 days...

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am visiting from the blog party and just had to comment on the wedding flowers!!! We had daisies in our wedding too! I love them! But out roses were the red and white (fire and ice) kind. My other favorite flowers are snapdragons!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot my link, feel free to stop by and visit anytime... we are having a give away for the party.