Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I haven't been writing this week, because I've been reading (woohoo) Where Girls Come First: The Rise, Fall, and Surprising Revival of Girls' Schools. It's a good read so far...very interesting. (the wheels in the brain are turning...hmm...am I envisioning my very own girls' school in my head? Quite possibly. Or at least a secondary girl-based curriculum. Oh, how the brain works!)

No comments: