Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

Change Is Coming

In the next few weeks I'll be bringing some changes to the blog. I've been thinking about it for some time and am finally putting some action to that thinking.

If you been around here for a while you've noticed the randomness that can be my blog. Everything from book reviews, pictures of our life, reflections on worship, poems, notes from my Bible, things God's been teaching me, menu plans, attempts at post series, Works-for-Me Wednesdays, and not to mention times when I haven't posted for weeks or even months on end.

How will things be changing?
Well, I'll be breaking things up. We're (Joe & I) will be dividing this blog into three different blogs:

Reflections of a Princess - Reflections will finally (fingers crossed) get its chance to be what I originally planned for it to be: a blog on the Christian journey specifically geared toward women and topics on biblical womanhood. (I'm planning to write a more detailed post on what this means later.)

My Family's Money
- I'm partnering with Joe and getting my own blog on My Family's Money. I'm going prime time! Not really, but maybe. Here I'll post menu plans, Works-for-Me Wednesday among other things; basically I'll be sharing the in's and out's of how we live frugally and sharing our journey as we live debt-free while moving toward a more simplistic (and somewhat sustainable) lifestyle.

Mueller Family Blog - We have yet to come up with a witty, Mueller-esque name for this blog, but don't worry we will. This is where you'll get all the pictures and video of our joy Joey (maybe the occasional picture of mom and dad), along with tidbits of what's going on in our life.

With all the different blogs, how much will you be posting?
The plan is to keep posting the same amount with the benefit of each blog being more of a niche, which could mean more focused posts.

The goal is to post with some regularity on each new blog, especially my corner of My Family's Money since it already has a steady readership.

Added bonus: I'll feel less guilty about posting sporadic menu plans with thoughts on spiritual topics and posts of just pictures of my son.

When will "the change" be official?
Umm....good question. Give us two weeks.

Also, look for another important announcement regarding change in the Mueller household. (Someone of you already know it, and no there's no new baby yet--so don't even ask!)

No comments: