Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Friday, February 13, 2009

OUCH!


Yesterday Joey got his first round of shots--five of them in all! I thought I was going to cry for him. He was all happy and laughing when he was laying on the table. Then when the nurse gave him his first shot he shuddered and his little eyes looked up at me as if to say, "What was that!"

Those cute little eyes watered up and his face turned red, and he screamed. I had to hold his arms and the nurse had to hold his legs, and there were four more shots to go!

But he's doing good. No unusual crying or fever (at least not yet). Last night, he was playing on his mat and started to try to roll over. I wondered if he'd feel the little soreness in his thighs, but he didn't seem to notice anything. Then a few minutes later, he started whimpering.

The poor guy was trying to roll on his sore thighs.

No comments: