Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving-In

We officially moved in with Joe's dad (Chuck) August 2nd and we're technically out of our apartment August 9th. It was a bit of a crazy time considering the junior high camp was in between those dates, but we did it and survived. Boxes are no longer sitting in the living room and everything we'll need (or at least think we need) for the next year has found a place.

The rest of our stuff went to the garage and attic. The only thing(s) we have left to do are hang blinds/curtains in our rooms, put the crib together, take some stuff to the thrift store/dump, which will (hopefully) make room for our desktop computer to be set-up. Other than that we're moved in! And the other exciting news is that this is my last week of work! WooHoo! So, starting Monday I can find myself a new daily routine until little Joe is born and then we'll see what we routine we get into...

This is what moving-in looked like:









I do have things on the wall in our room now. One day I'll take some pictures and post them. I'm waiting to hang things in the baby's room until we get all the furniture in there and set-up the way we want. When it's done I'll post pictures of that too. Just in case you're wondering (and I don't remember if I've mentioned it) the the colors for Joe's room are yellow and green (like a lime green) and the theme is jungle with an emphasis on the monkeys.

; )

No comments: