Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Can you believe it?


We're over half way there! This is week 27 of our pregnancy and next week begins the third trimester! Our little boy was been moving and grooving, shaking and rolling around a lot lately. Sometimes he jiggles around so much I wonder just what he's doing in there!

Today we go for a prenatal appointment and to have my test for gestational diabetes (which I'm kind of nervous about). We'll see how it goes.

(Oh, and I'm planning on posting some moving and camp pictures soon!)

No comments: