Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Today...

It's hot...once again.

There's nothing like your landlord coming over in an hour to look at your leaky dishwasher to get you to doing the dishes. Needless to say, they're done.

I did my usual Wednesday grocery shopping routine (Henry's, Vons, the occasional Wal-Mart trip); yes, very exciting I know. But I did get two packs of Italian sausages for $ .69 each, and if you know my husband he'll be excited about that.

I reading this verse this morning and thought it was good: "Now, O Lord God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant." 2 Samuel 7: 28. I'm working my way reading through the Old Testament books either I haven't read yet or haven't read in their entiret (sp?).

I heard John Mayer's song "Waiting for the World to Change" on the radio today, which reminded me of this song and video (which almost made me cry as I watched it again),



in return reminded me of this NOOMA video I saw today:




So...yeah...watch some movies.

No comments: