Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, January 02, 2006

This is where I want to be again...

- Intoxicating You are to me - Illuminating You are to see - Truly breathtaking You are to breathe - Sending my head spinning You are, You see - And I've lost my mind, I'm sure to find - Need to apologize for my lack of inhibition, for my belligerent condition - But with You this near I'm dizzy - Inebriating You are to me - Completely captivating You are to see - Sending my world spinning You are, You see - And now I find a blurry line here between You and I - Raise the cup, drink 'til I'm full - Sing 'til I can't, 'til my voice is gone - And my head is spinning - A illuminating You are to see - Truly breathtaking You are to breathe - Sending my head spinning You are, You see - And now I find a blurry line here between you and I - Raise the cup, drink 'til I'm full - Sing 'til I can't, 'til my voice is gone - And my head is spinning dizzy - If I'm out of my mind it's You, You - 'Cause I'm crazy in love with You, You - Inebriated by You, You - 'Cause I'm head over heels with You, You -
-David Crowder-

No comments: