Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, January 02, 2006

Oh, the sweetness of time gone by.

The beauty of simply sitting in your presence. Even if it is only whatever, sweet it is still and I would do it a thousand times more just so I could say I know you.

Yes, a young princess am I, but not so young to not know the touch of you, the sweetest desire of my heart. Oh, you make my joy complete! You touch the depths of my soul and I am changed. My heart is yours forevermore. There's no returning it, you hold it in piece.

Oh my valiant prince! You are so much more than valiant, you are all conquering, ever-saving, and the only one to deliver me. You are my strong tower, my refuge, and my deliverer. It is you that my hand trusts to steady me.

Oh my prince, my lord, my heart burns for you wishing to see you yet again, though we only left moments ago.

No comments: