Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Friday, December 28, 2007

Under the Influence

Having been aware of GoodReads.com for only a day it's already got me under it's influence! I've posted lists of my books, but haven't done too much organizing. But it's got me wanting to fill my mind with some good reading. (Sorry for the odd syntax. I'm being influenced by a Yorkshire accent.) This morning I couldn't decide what exactly to do with my free time: reading or scrapbooking? So, I did both. Kind of. I found a site that has free audio books. So, I did my scrapbooking while listening to The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett. And I'm still listening to it, which explains the Yorkshire accent distracting me from my normal typing.

No comments: