Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, May 22, 2006

I wish there was a way I could describe you to the world
To share the wonderfulness of you
the man you are to me,
the innate goodness our Creator has bestowed in His mercies
To display it before the world
for all to see and know,
the wonderfulness of my man
his character,
his cause,
his loyalty,
his affection,
his perseverance

You are so much more than I can speak of

My heart is filled.

No comments: