Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Five months ago...

There was once a hope, a quiet whisper of longing and waiting. When suddenly and quite unexpectantly, a circle of light [light in the light of love] enthroned the princess, and that once quiet whisper sprang forth from hope to greet her with a gentle kiss. And so, a new journey begins...

Five months ago this started...five months ago today. The time has pasted so quickly, and yet there seems a million memories and growth spurts in between! Five months...some may laugh at that, but we're building and we're investing. We are laying a sure foundation. This journey we are on, my darling, I wouldn't let it go for the world. Sometimes it seems to long, sometimes I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm here with you...living and learning and growing and delighting.

When I read what I wrote five months ago, I smile because that once quiet hope of a whisper is full grown into the reality that we are moving ahead to meet that hope of a life together. And I love it so!

And so, the journey continues.

No comments: