Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lullaby

Hush my child and don't you cry,
Father has a lullaby
Calm your heart my dear sweet child,
And hear your Love sing through the night

Sweet protection that He gives,
from your fears and through the years;
Hush my child and you will know,
the One who sings in overflow,

His words are sweet, His words are good,
His love is pure and always should
come through the night and meet the daybreak
with delight

Trust my child, as you rest
those arms will keep you warm,
against His breast as he sings sweetly over you,
and rest.

No comments: