Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, December 04, 2008

A New Best Friend

Someone's got a new best friend...



This morning after Joey's second feeding I was hurriedly trying to get dressed and eat some breakfast before he started to get fussy and wanted to be held. So, I put him in his crib and went on my way, of course, checking back in the crib every few minutes.

He was still there. At one put he started getting fussy and crying. I decided to bust out one the toys he got a the baby shower. (This one is from Poppa Z & Deb.) It's a little butterfly the that when you pull its tail plays a little lullaby. Amazingly it worked!


So I went back to getting ready and of course continued to check up on him. This time he was craning his little neck to see the animals on his bumper and looking wide-eyed and smiling at the butterfly.
To tell you the truth, I was shocked I had like 20 minutes where he was occupied without me!

Now he's ready for a diaper change, so off we go!

No comments: