Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Monday, April 14, 2008

You know...it's only been like 2 weeks since I last posted, right? I mean if you count that the previous 2 weeks were pretty sparse, then it's been almost a month. What can I say? It's been a busy month.

It seems February, March, and April there has been something going on every weekend or during the week. This last week I had a junior high girls overnighter and our women's retreat (in which I was in charge of activities), and the weekend before I was in my friend's wedding. But now I'm over the big hump. There's only two things left in April: a baby shower to attend on the 20th and March for Babies on the 26th.

Now it's time to clean my house...maybe after a nap.

No comments: