Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Thursday, March 09, 2006

february 5, 2006 - backlogging -

You are so much more than good, Lord
So much more than faithful
My soul leaps within me
Eager to dance for You
To see You, my Beloved
Most High
To look upon Your face
to gaze upon your
beauty & majesty
To dance in Your arms
To be held by You
Longed for by You
Filled, renewed, & satisfied by You
Oh, Lord
for You alone are
the One True God
For You alone are the
All Satisfying Water
For You alone are my
heart’s desire
And I long to be with You

You are my Jehovah El Emeth

No comments: