Psalm 45:10-11, 13-15

Listen to me, O royal daughter; take heart to what I say. Forget your people and your homeland far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. [...] The bride, a princess, waits within her chambers, dressed in a gown woven with gold. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful, enthusiastic procession as they enter the king's palace!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Friday, February 03, 2006

One for you...

Joyously we sang, though
Over, just across that far hill,
Stood beneath a deafening tree,
Eagerly awaiting our defeat;
Pacing quickly, his head dropped just so
Hatred brewing, mouth foaming

An enemy waiting his defeat
Laughter sang across that hill
Loudly proclaiming the only Truth
Earnestly he stepped, plotting our last breath
Never forsaking what he knew, the frustration grew

Mountains sang in jubliee
Understanding what would be, voices
Echoed with the Truth;
Listening there, he heard his last
Ladies danced as knights drew near
Erupting in their freedom song
Resounding from the hills that day eternally his chains he pays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Jessica, my darling
You have come to mean so much to me

Just today I have thought,
“Each and every moment with her is precious.”
Similar in essence to thought before expressed
Same thoughts, but still new in my heart
I can feel the swelling of my heart from the inside out,
Careful to keep my body together
And yet unable to cease my remembering

My Jessica, my darling
Your person is what I pursue

Dressed in gentleness and robed with femininity
Adorned with truth and holiness
Righteous and pure
Long have I sought after you
In each step patient and yet persistent
Not knowing what is in store yet confident in commitment
Getting to know you has brought me such joy

… my Jessica, my darling